VanGo Hygienic Protocols are as follows:
- Vehicles go through a daily cleaning cycle with a Hospital Grade disinfectant.
- All common touch areas are wiped down with disinfectant between pickups.
- Our drivers always wear masks, and we highly recommend that passengers do as well.
- We avoid using the recirculated air option for the vehicle’s ventilation during passenger transport; instead we use the vehicle’s vents to bring in fresh outside air and/or lower the vehicle windows.
- Between pickups, we open all the vehicle’s windows for 3-5 minutes while driving.
- You can count on these procedures being done every time, as we use the automated system Suista (www.suista.com) which provides our supervision with real time reporting.