Exclusive ShuttleLos Angeles and San Diego
How Does It Work?
Exclusive Shuttle Service is direct. That means we will take you straight to your destination without stopping. This is unlike Shared Ride Shuttle Service since you will not share your ride with other travelers.
What To Expect
To the airport
- On your day of travel, you will be given a 15-minute window within your scheduled pick-up time. This window means that your shuttle will arrive within 15 minutes before or after that scheduled pickup time.
- Your driver will assist you with your luggage and move on directly to your destination.
- Your shuttle will drop you off at the departure area of your airline’s terminal.
- For rides to the airport, please book at least two hours in advance of your pickup time to allow us to get you to the airport in a timely manner.
- We always recommend booking at least 24 hours in advance for any travel plans.
From the airport
San Diego International Airport
Terminal 1: Follow the signs to the Ground Transportation Sky Bridge Escalator near Baggage Carousel 3. As you are coming down the escalators, the VanGo.com counter will be on the right. Proceed to the crosswalk, We are on the left side of the “Shuttle for Hire" island. Present your confirmation number to the uniformed VanGo.com representative.
Terminal 2: Follow signs to the Ground Transportation Exit near Baggage Carousels 6, 7, 8. Use the first crosswalk and our counter is to the left immediately after crossing the roadway. Present your confirmation number to the uniformed VanGo.com representative.
Los Angeles International Airport
To find your Shuttle, please exit the baggage claim area through the doors to the outside. Look for the Shared Ride ORANGE overhead sign & Column wrap and proceed to the crosswalk towards the outer island. There you will find a Customer Service Representative. Present your reservation confirmation number to him or her. In the event a representative is not present, please call (310) 873-3861 for assistance and wait for your vehicle to arrive.